- 22 to 24 lollipop or wooden craft sticks
- Small ice cream scoop
- 1 3/4 to 2 cups Sweet or Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- Colored sprinkles or sugars
- 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Remove cheesecake from freezer; thaw for 5 minutes. Cut cheesecake into 22 to 24 small even pieces.
- Press pieces of cheesecake, including crust, into ice cream scoop. Working quickly, shape into 1 1/2-inch balls. Press one lollipop stick into each cheesecake ball. Place on prepared baking sheet and freeze for 1 hour.